2. Mosquitoes suck. Literally. All of my blood. Or at least all the blood in the back of my neck. I feel a little sad when I kill them, what with the whole vegetarian thing I’ve got going on, but then I don’t because HELLO! they were totally just sucking my freaking blood.
3. I’m going to Florida Saturday for a mission trip!!! Holy sunshine!! For those wondering, I raised $595 from my friends on a family!!! THAT IS INSANE!! GOD IS AWESOME!! If you sent me money I love you now. And I will send you a super awesome thank you card when we get back. True promise.
4. I wish I liked soccer, because there seems to be a lot of that on TV these days, and the players are pretty hot. I’m a sucker for an accent.
5. I cannot wait to move to Naperville! They have a mall, and a Whole Foods, and my best friend. It’s going to be supa fun times people! (Anyone with a pick-up truck want to hook a girl up with some moving help?? June 27-28).
7. Also, the move comes with the new job, which brings with it some much needed financial stability. I cannot wait to get regular oil changes people!
8. Speaking of being broke, I really should have bought new contacts like yesterday, but I didn’t want to use $30 for such things. Instead, I’ve been wearing this two-week pair since about March. (What’s that letter you say? Umm, isn’t that a B? Oh, an E you say? Hmm.) I’m planning to just leave them in my eyes through the mission trip because I don’t want to take them out and have the break. Sounds like a plan to me!
8. Jesse left. I miss him. I’ll live. I’ll move on. But I still miss him.
9. I hate my hair. I hate it with all my hair heart. It’s not brown, it’s not blonde. It’s blah. I try to dye it blonde, but my roots show up in like three seconds and make me look like white trash. I try to dye it brown and it fades in 2.3 showers. HELP ME HAIR FAIRY! HELP ME!