1. The camera on my Droid X is 8 mega pixles and I’m not going to lie, it’s too good. Dudes, I do not need to see EVERY blemish on my face when I snap a photo of myself in front of the mirror. Those are supposed to be the most flattering pictures of all.
2. Speaking of my Droid, I just spent the last like 40 minutes trying to upload photos onto my computer from it. And I don’t know if it’s my computer, the phone or the usb cord, but dang I just cannot get it all to work. :: Droid sigh ::
3. I dressed up as a Ladybug for Halloween Sunday, because in paragraph 7, clause 8 of my non-existent youth director contract, it states that anytime the holiday falls on a Sunday, I must dress up in some sort of non-witchcraft, non-slutty costume and look totally serious when I take communion while wearing antennas. I have the cutest pair of red heels you ever saw in your life, so I thought the red and black insect was the way to go. Then, a man came up and said, ‘You make a lovely moth.” #fail.
4. Are you going to vote tomorrow? You should. Ya, ya, all the candidates are jerk-face lameos, and sure, most politicians plan to drive our country into the ground with their policies, but I’m going to vote anyway, and you should to! What’s that? You don’t know who any of the candidates are? Well, lucky for you God created the Internet, and then he gave you 24 more hours to figure it out. YAY!
5. In an effort to burn vacation time before Dec. 31, I’ve randomly had a slew of days off work. It’s been awesome. Mostly, I just slept, watched the history channel and slept, but it was the most fun this girl has had in a long time.
6. Fine, I was a little bored. I like stress, all right. I like functioning on deadlines and coffee. But I’m sure all this sleep is going to come in handy as I start on a string of working 9 days in a row.
7. Youth group work is going awesome! When things are good there’s never much to say about them. But I want you, God, and the Internet to know that I’m happy right now with church, that I’m thankful things are progressing, and that the praise band has really grown on me.
8. Speaking of church, we just started a 5 p.m. service on Sunday nights, and you should come! Also, I’ve started a high school group at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday nights. (You should come to that if you’re in high school). Find more information at our wonderful website.
9. I’m glad the Bears had the week off because as of late they seem to suck and whatnot. I’m hoping a solid week of bye will help Culter figure out how to throw to our team.
10. I’ve started praying more. Like before, I used to only really pray at night and when I was getting in trouble, but now I’ve started praying before meals and during the day when things are going well, and so, well, if you were so kind as to read all ten of these, I’d love to pray for you! For serious. Feel free to leave a comment here with a request or shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com if you’re more into the private prayer thing. And yes, I’m serious. God Bless.