things that worry me:
1. the sound my phone makes in the middle of the night when i get an email wakes up my roommate down the hall. and she secretly hates me for it.
2. i will go to work tomorrow and be told that my newspaper cannot, in fact, afford to pay me any longer.
3. my car my will break down and because i just spent my $400 life savings on my new laptop, i will be totally screwed.
4. something really bad will happen to our country’s leader.
5. I’ll never have kids.
6. i’ll have kids.
7. the neighbor i steal this internet connection from until my roommate’s router gets fixed will find me and report me to the appropriate internet police.
8. that i chose the wrong career.
9. that the doctor took my gall bladder out, but really i have like an ulcer or something that was causing the pain, and nothing is really fixed.
10. i’ll make a stupid mistake in one of my articles and the world will collapse around me. i.e. that i meant to write shirt, but forgot the r.
11. i’ll never figure out the root of the smell in my car.
12. a really important person, (boss, source, cute guy) will need to sit in my car and then secretly tell everyone that said car smells.
13. that there could be such a thing as “too much taco bell”
14. what if i can never lay on my right side again because my organs shifted after my surgery and everything is messed up.
15. someday i will have to sit through the movie “mall cop”
16. i’ll hit a car when i back out of a parking lot because i can’t see around a humongous suv. (note. this actually happened to me, so it’s not like some crazy random fear people).
17. my inability to spell will finally catch up with me.
18. match.com is so mad at me about dropping my subscription that they’ve started sending two eamils a day. 1. he’s looking at your profile. find out who he is. 2. she’s looking at your profile. find out who she is. Did i give off an unintentional bisexual vibe when i wrote that my turn ons include thunderstorms?
19. this list is too long and nobody will read the whole thing.
20. that i somehow broke the cord that connects my blackberry to my laptop because now it’s super touchy and only kinda works if i press it in to the phone.